Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery
The Dyness B3 3.6kWh Lithium-Ion Battery is widely used in energy storage/back-up power systems aswell as Normal household energy storage systems and Centralised power station energy storage systems.The Dyness battery module is equipped with Intelligent BMS system for each battery pack to manage modules effectively. Offers the best energy storage reliability with a longer life span.
- Natural Cooling with optional heat/fan configuration
- Longer lifespan : 6000 cycles, 20 years of design life
- Large energy capacity
- Wide temperature range of -20~50°C
- Modular design : Compact size and lightweight
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, this battery can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium iron phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
The Dyness 3.6kWh is very popular and also produces the cheapest price per kWh
It also has the same qualities in a Lithium-ion battery that would fit anyone, High Quality and Very Affordable with a 10-year warranty, We highly Recommend!
Dyness battery module is equipped with Intelligent BMS(Battery Module System) for each battery pack to manage modules effectively .
Dyness is proud to announce that our modules can work with:
- Lux Power
|Nominal Batter Energy||3.6kWh|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current||50A|
|Charging Cut-off Voltage||54V|
|Discharging End-off Voltage||40.5V|
|Recommended C Rate||0.5C|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||400 x 360 x 133.5mm|
|Charging Temperature Range||0~50°C|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20 ~ 50°C|
|Calendar Life||6000 Cycles|
|Configuration||Up to 144kWh total energy, 4 modules parallel at most|