The domestic Alliance units comfortably heat from 100 litres to 500 litres of water. For commercial use, as a result of the modularity of Alliance Heat Pumps, many units can be linked together to supply up to thousands of litres of hot water per hour. Water temperature as well as heating periods can be adjusted via a wired controller to meet specific hot water demands.
Features and Benefits
- Save two thirds of your water heating costs every day.
- Heats day or night-rain or shine.
- No panels on roof or exposed glass to break.
- Easy to install.
- Remote control with timer.
- Power Supply (Ph-V-Hz): 1-220-50.
- Heating Capacity (Kw): 7.4kW.
- Power Consumption (Kw): 2.08kW.
- Water heater COP: 4.4.
- Rated Current: 8.5A.
- Recommended Water Tank: 250 - 500L.
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Outdoor Noise Level: 55dB.
- Max. Pipe Length: 8m.
- Max. Height Difference: 3m.
- Operating Conditions (Ambient Temp): -7ºC - 43ºC.
- Water Outlet Temp.: 40ºC - 60ºC.
- Dimensions: 845mm x 945mm x 335mm
- Weight (Nett/Gross): 68.5/74kg.