The Hubble Lithium AM-2 is a new 5.5kWh 51Volt Lithium pack designed to be easily wall-mounted or shelf-installed in a standard rack. The AM Series stands for Any Mount. This gives installers more flexibility to either wall-mount the batteries or the battery can fit in a server cabinet shelf.
Specification: 51V 5.5KWh
Parallel: up to 15 units per string
Extras: DC cables included
CAN Bus: Yes
RIOT Ready: Yes
All AM models have full native (out the box) CAN bus integration and communication with Victron, GoodWe, Sunsynk, Deye, Growatt, Sofar, and numerous other inverters.
Pro Tip 1
The AM-2 has a CAN bus port. Integrate the battery on any CAN ready inverter you require. If asked what protocol to select (as with GoodWE) choose Pylontech protocol.
Pro Tip 2
The AM-2 does not have a circuit breaker built in. However our BMS does have a integrated electronic breaker to protect above 110Amp current draw, however we do highly recommend you install a circuit breaker or fuse of 125Amp for each battery. Safety first!
Pro Tip 3
Don't only use 2x Rawl bolts to install the AM-2 against the wall, you will need to use 4x Rawl bolts to properly secure the battery.
Rawl bolts are not included in the box, but we do provide ready made DC cables in the box rated for 105Amps. Bonus!
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading Inverter brands
- Excellent high temperature performance
- High Cycle Life and Service Life
- RIOT integration ready for cloud monitoring
- 1C High Performance Lithium battery
- High Energy Density and conversion efficiency
- Complete with integrated Battery Management System
- Compatible with most Inverters and chargers
- Low self discharge
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall
- Built in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature
|Rated Capacity||(5HR) 100 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||51.0 V|
|Discharge Cutoff Voltage||42.0 V|
|Equilized Charge Voltage||54.0 V|
|Max. Continuous Charging Current||100 A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||100 A|
|C Rating||1.0 C|
|Weight Approx.||42 Kg|
|Parallel||Parallel connection up to 15 packs with full communications|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||375mm x 145mm x 467mm|
|Ports||1x CAN-bus, 2x RS-485, 1x RS232|
|Cells||New BYD Li-ion Cells|
|Design Life||+/- 15 Years|
|Cycle Life @ 1C||+/- 3 000 Cycles, afterwards 80% battery (retention) life left|
|Certification||CE, UN38.3, GBT31484-2015, GBT31485-2015, GBT31486-2015|
|Outer Package Material||White bake lacquer steel case|
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 0 to +55°C, Discharging: -20 to +55°C, Storage: -20 to +55°C|
|Protection||Electronic Circuit Breaker, BMS Voltage Protection, Current Limiting|