ITS 5.0kW Super Domestic Heat Pump
Have a question?
Availability: In stock
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Heat Pumps
A domestic hot water heat pump is a very efficient water heating device. It uses a small amount of electricity to produce up to four times more heat energy. So by connecting an ITS heat pump to your existing hot water cylinder you can divide your hot water electrical consumption by up to four. Unlike a solar geyser, a heat pump is not directly dependent on the sun and therefore it can operate day and night, winter and summers, ensuring the highest possible saving and piping hot water 24/7.
• Uses the latest compressor technology with the industry’s first heat pump specific compressor.
• Produces 85°C water where other heat pumps produce 65°C water at the same gas pressure.
• Engineered for comfort and class leading efficiency that will save you thousands each year.
• Maximum hot water delivery via the IT’S patented integration technique.
• Environmentally friendly R134a gas.
• Unequalled life expectancy.
• Quiet and unobtrusive.
• Heating Cap - 5000W.
• Power Supply - 220V/1/50Hz.
• Input Power - 1,25KW.
• Running Current - 5,5A.
• Casing - UV Stabilized ABC.
• Refrigerant - R134a.
• Air Temperature - (0 - 45°C).
• Hot Water Generated - 110 L/h.
• Water Temperature - 70°C.
• Noise Levels - 52 db.
• Water Connection - 3/4”.
• Net Weight - 45 kg.
• Net Dimensions (L x W x H) - 940mm x 310mm x 640mm.
ITS Heat pumps have a limited extended 5 year warranty and a full 1 year warranty. The system life expectancy is more than 10 years.