KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter MKSII 5kW 48V
Have a question?
Availability: In stock
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Solar Inverters
KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OGX 5.48 is ideal for domestic projects, and can be scaled up to deliver high loads across up to 9 parallet units.
The high maximum DC input voltage makes DC string design simple and matches perfectly with Kodak's high performance Percium modules.
Consider adding the ICC Module for top-end remote monitoring of the installation and greater control over Pylontech batteries. Maximise your system.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Built in high voltage range MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on application
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecyle
- Cold start function
- Built in parallel kit enabling parallel operation with up to 9 units
- OGX5.48 is not compatible with the standard communication protocol on the Kodak L1 Battery. Custom inverter settings need to be set.
- Setting 12: 47.5V (setting back to grid)
- Setting 13: 52.2V (Setting back to solar)
- Setting 26: 53.2V (Bulk charge voltage)
- Setting 27: 51V (Float charge voltage)
- Setting 29: 46.5V (Cut- off voltage)
Please ensure you set the maximum charge rate to 25A per US2000 or 37.5A per US3000 as per the manual when installing with Pylon batteries. OGX5.48 is not compatible with the standard communication protocol on the Kodak L1 Battery. Custom inverter settings need to be set. OGX5.48 is not compatible with the KODAK FL5.2 battery - the KODAK FL5.2 requires direct BMS communication
Included in Kit
KIT-OGX5.48 KODAK OGX5.48 5kW 48V Off-Grid Kit
Min PPT Voltage:
Max PPT Voltage:
DC Startup Voltage:
DC Shutdown Voltage:
Max Input Voltage:
Max DC Power:
Max AC Power (5 Minutes):
Surge AC Power (1 Second):
Max DC Current:
Max DC Inputs:
Has DC Fuses:
MPPT Quantity :
Has Integrated DC Switch: